As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Lead the sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and prepare quotations
- Learn lighting products inside and out
- HS Diploma or Higher
- Passion for helping others
- Sales and business development experience
- Proficient in technology
- US Citizen
Nice to Have
- Experience in writing sales orders and quotes
- Mathematical skills
- Marketing & advertising experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Professional demeanor
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No micro-managers and no rigid working hours
- Expand your knowledge of various business areas and grow professionally
- Meet amazing customers and clients and build long-term relationships with them
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Professional development opportunities to learn and grow more
Medical, dental, retirement, and much more
Get paid for taking time off for personal, sick, and vacation days